Every month seems to just fly by! I know that I say that every time, but it is true! Before we know it we are going to be celebrating Genevieve’s second birthday…. and then she will be off to college!
So…. Genevieve, at 2o months you:
- Talk A LOT! You speak in full sentences now!
- Use the word “I” when referring to yourself
- Say “oh” in front of everything… At dinner you say “oh pray”
- like to “sit on knees” at the dinner table
- love to watch dancing and to dance. You imitate the dancers on TV. You ask to see the ballerina.
- love Elmo
- just got your top canine teeth in- they are just breaking through. That brings the total to 14 teeth
- outgrew your 12-18 pedipeds, but the 18-24 month ones are too big!
- wear 12-18 and 18-24 month clothes
- say “I love you” or “I love mama” and “I love dada” (But you say “I love dada” more)
- call Daddy on the phone when he is at work and tell him “I miss you.”
- are becoming a pickier eater! You still love bread and carbs the best!
- count to 10
- sing “A B C D A B C, Next time won’t you sing with me”
- your favorite song is still “hosanna highest.” You ask to hear it all the time and sometimes you sing along
- also like “ainsi font font font” (a french song)
- can play the black keys or white keys on the piano when Daddy asks you
- like to play with your water table outside with Jean Marie
- love to play with Jean Marie any time! You chase each other around and scream!
- say “frappucino” when Daddy asks you what he gets at Starbucks
- love to talk about your day with us when we put you to sleep
- no longer sleep through the night!
- like to draw with crayons and love stickers
- can drink from a cup without spilling
We love you little Booper!