Saturday was Krista’s baby shower and we decided to let Genevieve and Jean Marie put their special touch on her presents.
Archive for January, 2010
I am not sure how long I will continue to write monthly about what you are doing, but I do have some things that I want to remember that you are doing now!
- You say “Oh no!” whenever something is wrong
- Sometimes we think you wake up at night from a nightmare. You told us about a crocodile under your bed.
- You are quite loud when you don’t get your way!
- You weigh 25 1/2 pounds.
- You wear 24 months clothes… and sometimes 2T.
- You are potty trained… sometimes! You go for days without having an accident and then sometimes you have several accidents a day!
- You love milk… nursing and in your cup. I think you would just drink milk all day if I would let you.
- You sing beautifully. My favorite song for you to sing now is Revelation Song. You know all of the words and you sing it perfectly.
- You love to watch Angelina Ballerina. I just bought you some Angelina books and you love those too.
- You like to read with me. You will sit for a long time as I read to you. It is a lot of fun reading longer books now.
- You have perfected your tumble.
- When it is time to get dressed, you like to put your pants on all by yourself. You do a great job.
- Your writing is starting to become a lot more controlled. I bought you a few books to practice and you love them. You do easy mazes and draw lines.
- You can sound out simple words with some help. You love your letters!
- Your hair is starting to get longer. I think that I have finally figured out the best way to comb it! There is a whole technique involved!
- You speak so well now. I am always amazed at the things that you say. You use all kinds of language… you will say the word “though” at the end of a sentence, for example.
- You are beautiful, sensitive, compassionate and kind. I love you with all of my heart!