Charlotte, now you have been out in the world for more of your life than you were in the womb. You are growing so fast! You love to interact with us and you are just so cute! My favorite thing that you do is snuggle with me when I hold you. You will put your head on my shoulder. It only lasts a few seconds, but I treasure it.
So, what else are you up to? At 9 months, you…
- weigh 18 pounds 8 ounces
- are 24 3/4 inches long
- stand on your own, without holding on to anything
- wave and say hi or bye bye
- say dada and pop pop
- sign “tree”
- love to smile and giggle but you also…
- scream a lot! You scream when we put you in the high chair, when I take something from you that you shouldn’t have, when it is time to sleep….
- have four teeth
- eat three meals a day. Your favorite thing to eat is mango. You also love the little freeze dried fruit puffs we give you